High-pressure wire braided hydraulic hose:
The structure of the wire braided hose is composed of a liquid-resistant synthetic rubber inner rubber layer, medium rubber layer, I or II or III layer wire braiding reinforcement layer, and a synthetic rubber outer adhesive layer with excellent weather resistance.
Steel reinforced hydraulic rubber hoses are mainly used in mine hydraulic support, oil field exploitation, suitable for engineering construction, lifting transport, metallurgical forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial departments door mechanization, automated hydraulic system with a certain pressure and temperature of oil base (such as mineral oil, soluble oil , hydraulic oil, fuel, lubricants) liquid, water-based liquid (emulsion, oil emulsion, water), gas and liquid transmission.
Oils -40 degrees C - 100 degrees C, air -30 degrees C - 50 degrees C, water emulsion s 80 degrees C below, beyond the use of our factory-specific products
● The hose is made of special synthetic rubber, which has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
● High hose pressure and superior pulse performance.
● The tube body is tightly combined, soft to use, and has little deformation under pressure.
● The hose has excellent resistance to bending and fatigue.
● Steel wire braided hose is large in length, the fixed length above Φ32 is 20 meters, and the below Φ25 can reach ten meters or even more than 100 meters.